My Pages

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

I hate boys.

WHY U BE SO COMPLICATED?!

Seriously, guys are just weird. One day they are all into you and texting/msn/facebooking you, the next they don't give a crap. I like this guy called Robert. Okay, he is 2 years older, but I swear he used to be into me (well who wouldn't be? ;) jkjk). Now, I really don't know if he cares... MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU STUPID FARMER. Does anyone else like a farmer, or does my brain work in weird ways?

Anyhoo! So me being all ladida pretending nothing is wrong and that I don't like him, I get on the bus. So I am on the bus, just sitting there, talking to my friend Alysha about me getting reading glasses (it is happening) I start staring off into space trying to think of the brand in which I am getting. No, I did not realize where my eyes were pointed as I fell into my designer brand trance. You guessed it, I was sitting there, staring at him, and yes, he had noticed, I had not.

It lasted for about 20 seconds until I finally realized what I was doing and how creepy I must have looked. I pretended nothing had happened, and he kind of done the same.

This shall haunt me every night of my life -_-

Please tell me this has happened to someone else right? x

No comments:

Post a Comment